Claire, my mom and I went to New York City for the weekend. We had the best time! Claire is so animated and was just amazed by everything from the taxis to the subway to the hot dog vendors. We went to the American Girl store, which was amazing and Claire got a new doll - Julie.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Start Spreading the News....
Claire, my mom and I went to New York City for the weekend. We had the best time! Claire is so animated and was just amazed by everything from the taxis to the subway to the hot dog vendors. We went to the American Girl store, which was amazing and Claire got a new doll - Julie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at you! You do remember how to type.
Yay!
A trip to N.C....how fun...Claire was probably at the perfect age too to appreciate it. What a lucky girl.
My blog went private, so my email is bartamy@sbcglobal.net (I am sure you have that, but just in case). Anyways, shoot me an email & that way I can include you...I am not sure if the address I have on you is current.
Post a Comment