Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Pics of that cute Baby!





Jill is just too cute and so happy! She's a very friendly baby and reaches out for anyone who will take her. The other day I carried her up to the school to get the older kids. She reached out to one mom to hold her. When I asked her to come back to me she said, "No!" (one of her favorite words now) and then reached for another mom. She made a circle of about 5 moms and then went around again. The world is such a wonderful friendly place when you are 15 months old!



Just Chilling at the Soccer Field!











Jill LOVES to write!































Grass is just so doggone interesting!





Ya'll have been holding out on me! Cookies are VERY yummy! Thanks, Grandma Mary!





Wearing My Daddy's Hat!!!



(Jill is a Daddy's girl if there ever was one!)



Blowing Kisses!




Peek-a-Boo!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

i love that baby! :-) she has teeth now too!

Brad, Leslie, Caleb and Jacob said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

I think it's time for shazza and andazza to have their own little Jill. Maybe they could name it Jayzza!!!

Anonymous said...

c'mon, Eve...it's April now! What's new with you guys?

Anonymous said...

Ahem! Yoohoo! Anyone out there still? It's end of April now...what's up? Looking for some new Albin news!

Sharon said...

This blog is getting stale!!! I need more info. Amy is right - she is great at blogging :-). I need details about Disney, your trip to the Bahamas, info about the kiddos - hello??? Anyone out there :-)?

Anonymous said...

Hey Eve!!! What happened to the blog???

Come back!

And, thanks for the compliment Shazza.